2018 Lancaster Fiber Festival in Lancaster, PA
Save the date for the 2018 Lancaster Fiber Festival in Lancaster, PA. The Lancaster Fiber Festival is a celebrations of paper, fabric, yarn, and thread. Attendees will have access to over 100 vendors, inspiring classes, demonstrations, fashion shows, guest speakers, exhibitions, contests, and more over the course of this 3 day event.
8/16/18 – 8/18/18
Thursday & Friday 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
2018 Lancaster Fiber Festival Location:
Lancaster Convention Center & Marriott Hotel
25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
2018 Lancaster Fiber Festival Event Focus:
- Embroidery: Counted Thread, Canvas Embroidery (Needlepoint) or Hand or Machine Embroidery
- Fiber Arts: mixed media and fiber manipulation techniques
- Paper: Zentangle, calligraphy, drawing, paper crafts, cards, scrapbooking, art techniques
- Quilting & Appliqué: quilted and appliquéd fabrics
- Sewing: clothing, accessories and home decor made
- Yarn: knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving, spinning, and other yarn techniques
This event is being held in historic Lancaster city in beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Enjoy world class architecture, Amish and Mennonite history, amusement parks, local cuisine, antiques, and much more.
- Day Passes / Admission to the Festival
- Sponsors and Partners
- Food and Drink
- Show Schedules
- Show Updates (Blog)
- Interested parties should contact The Sheepish Grin for more information on how to become a vendor, sponsor, partner, or instructor for the 2018 Lancaster Fiber Festival.
Region of Lancaster:
Lancaster, Pa is located in South Central Pennsylvania. Whether traveling with a group of friends or family, visitors will enjoy the historic aspects of the region, including museums, Amish & Mennonite history, the country’s oldest farmer’s market (Lancaster Central Market, a block away from the convention center), and Gettysburg National Park. Local attractions for young and old abound, including wineries, breweries, and amusement parks (Hershey Park and Dutch Wonderland are both nearby).
There is a wide range of lodging, shopping, dining, and entertainment choices that will work with everyone’s budget. Lancaster is easily accessible by automobile and Amtrak from Washington D.C., New York, Baltimore, and Philadelphia. These major cities are within a 3 1/2 hour drive to the city of Lancaster. Airports in Philadelphia (PHL), Baltimore (BWI), and Harrisburg (MDT) serve the Lancaster area.